free web stats
I Can Only Imagine.
-[ Sunday, November 18, 2012 ]-

_[ The Immortal Beloved Letter 2 ]_

You are suffering, my dearest creature - You are suffering - Ah, wherever I am, there you are also - I will arrange it with you and me that I can live with you. What a life!!! thus!!! without you - pursued by the goodness of mankind hither and thither - which I as little want to deserve as I deserve it - 

Humility of man towards man - it pains me - and when I consider myself in relation to the universe, what am I and what is He - whom we call the greatest - and yet - herein lies the divine in man - 

Much as you love me - I love you more - But do not ever conceal yourself from me - Oh God - so near! so far! Is not our love truly a heavenly structure, and also as firm as the vault of heaven?

Yours truly.


I can only imagine;
9:31:00 AM



MusicPlaylist


THEMAN_____________________

Click to See the Complete Me ! =)

Msn/Facebook - Sinochong@hotmail.com

Singapore Polytechnic 05-08
University of Murdoch (SMA) 09-11

Birthday - 8 of June 1988

I AM A POOL ADDICT

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called simplicity. Make your own badge here.



FLASHBOARD_________________




FRIENDS______________________

SPGG POOL TEAM.
_+ SPGG POOL TEAM
_+ Brandon's
_+ Chester's
_+ Gerald's
_+ Melodie's
_+ Ridwan's
_+ Sandra's

DULAN DOT COM.
_+ DULAN's MASTER
_+ Jeremiah's Company

Singapore Polytehnic.
_+ Elaine's
_+ Frank's
_+ Felix's
_+ Issac's
_+ Khalis'
_+ SweeLing
_+ Shuting's
_+ ThoMaS's
_+ Vict0ria's

JWSS.
_+ JWSB's
_+ Aishah's
_+ Charlotte's
_+ Cindy Toh's
_+ Cynthia's
_+ Enting's
_+ Evon's
_+ Jacinta's
_+ Janis's
_+ Leslie's
_+ Lisa's
_+ Shiqi's
_+ Stefanie's
_+ Tanchuan's
_+ Valerie's
_+ Wanting's
_+ Waiteng's
_+ Wenquan's
_+ Yunhui's

Church.
_+ Anabelle's
_+ Amanda's
_+ Chienhui's
_+ Don's
_+ Hazel's
_+ Ivan's
_+ Fengnan's
_+ Miki's
_+ Mavis's
_+ Norman's
_+ Peilin's
_+ Steffi's
_+ Yuki's

MIDNITE RADIO.
_+ AIsha's
_+ Michelle's
_+ Paul's
_+ Jmo's
_+ Kazio's
_+ Zeenie's

_+ Alice's __
_+ Ann's
_+ Claudia's
_+ Cheryl's
_+ EmIly's _
_+ Huihuix's
_+ Jazreel's (Jac's sis)_
_+ Jesslin's
_+ KeLvin's
_+ Kimberly's
_+ Lynn's _(Australia)_
_+ Monica's _
_+ MiCheLle's _
_+ Qiuting's
_+ R4cha3l's _
_+ Rach's
_+ Sarah's
_+ Samantha's
_+ Sandral's
_+ Ting's
_+ Whitney's _


MEMORIES___________________



MISCELLANEOUS_______________

Graphics